Event page for
July 21st - 27th 2019
$210 All-Inclusive (Recieve $25 off if you register By June 1st)
For one week, students from 9-18 years old will gather together to sing, study, praise God and form Christian friendships that last a lifetime. For our session this year, we are focusing on the reality of peace in our day to day living.
We are at Peace with our God. We can be at peace in our friendships. We should feel a sense of peace in our trials, and we ought to be at peace when we have to make difficult decisions that may leave us standing alone.
Our intention at third session is to focus on this topic, intentionally, for the week. We will look at the great biblical characters such as David, Joseph, Ruth and many others as we encourage a peace within, despite the storms (or sunshine) of life.
We will have outstanding classes taught by counselors the kids have known for years: Girls and boys classes taught by insightful, mature and loving counselors. Our staff is excited about the session fast approaching. We hear the same from the kids!
In addition to the time spent learning about our Great God, we have a blast with our camp competitions, lake races, swimming, softball, volleyball and simply hanging out with friends we haven't seen for a year.
Check in for campers is anytime after 2:00 p.m. on Sunday and pick-up on Saturday before 10:00 a.m. If, at any time, you need to leave the SMC campus you must let your cabin counselors know and check out with the director.
- Personal conduct of all campers will be in keeping with the Christian ideals of the camp in speech, behavior, and dress.
- Respect others.
- Be on time to all camp activities, unless excused by the nurse or directors/co-directors.
- Participate in all camp activities, unless excused by the nurse or directors/co-directors.
- Stay on camp grounds for the duration of the session.
- Boys do not enter the girls area of camp, and girls do not enter the boys area of camp, under any circumstances.
- No "rough housing", or fighting (physical & verbal). No one is to be thrown or pushed into the lake.
- Decency and modesty in dress will be expected at all times. This applies to length, tightness, and transparency of clothing, as well as messages and symbols on clothing. If in doubt, leave it at home. If an adult asks you to change, go change. Ladies, please be aware that you will be moving around during the day, please make sure you are modest from all angles.
- Campers are expected to be clean, and observe rules of good hygiene. This includes a daily shower.
- Each camper is responsible for his or her own belonging, he or she will be responsible for any lost items.
- Automobiles must remain parked and locked for the duration of the week, unless a director grants permission.
- Use of phones/ipods will be at the discretion of the director. Cameras are always welcome. Please leave other electronics at home. Directors reserve the right to confiscate any electronics that break this rule, OR if the director feels that they are being disruptive. All confiscated items, will be returned at the end of the week.
- No weapons allowed on camp ground, under any circumstance. Real or Fake.
- No fireworks
- Submission of registration, is considered as an agreement to follow and uphold all SMC rules. If these rules are broken, the director reserves the right to dismiss any counselor or camper from the session for the year.