Event page for
July 12th - 18th 2020
$210 All-Inclusive (Recieve $25 off if you register By June 1st)
Theme: Fruit of the Spirit
We are gearing up for another year of second session camp and it should be fantastic! We will be looking at the Fruit of the Spirit and how we can use it to unify our churches and friendships. The theme will officially be “Fruit of the Tomb” focusing on as many stories from Acts as we can to show how Jesus’s death transformed people into using the Fruit of the Spirit.
This is my second official year of directing second session and my 19th year as either a camper, counselor or director of Silver Maple Camp. We have an amazing staff that is coming together to help serve your child in anyway we possibly can. Silver Maple Camp 2nd session is my favorite week of the year, and I can’t wait for it to start!
Youth Minister Eastwood church of ChristRegister
Check in for campers is anytime after 2:00 p.m. on Sunday and pick-up on Saturday before 10:00 a.m. If, at any time, you need to leave the SMC campus you must let your cabin counselors know and check out with the director.
- Personal conduct of all campers will be in keeping with the Christian ideals of the camp in speech, behavior, and dress.
- Respect others.
- Be on time to all camp activities, unless excused by the nurse or directors/co-directors.
- Participate in all camp activities, unless excused by the nurse or directors/co-directors.
- Stay on camp grounds for the duration of the session.
- Boys do not enter the girls area of camp, and girls do not enter the boys area of camp, under any circumstances.
- No "rough housing", or fighting (physical & verbal). No one is to be thrown or pushed into the lake.
- Decency and modesty in dress will be expected at all times. This applies to length, tightness, and transparency of clothing, as well as messages and symbols on clothing. If in doubt, leave it at home. If an adult asks you to change, go change. Ladies, please be aware that you will be moving around during the day, please make sure you are modest from all angles.
- Campers are expected to be clean, and observe rules of good hygiene. This includes a daily shower.
- Each camper is responsible for his or her own belonging, he or she will be responsible for any lost items.
- Automobiles must remain parked and locked for the duration of the week, unless a director grants permission.
- Use of phones/ipods will be at the discretion of the director. Cameras are always welcome. Please leave other electronics at home. Directors reserve the right to confiscate any electronics that break this rule, OR if the director feels that they are being disruptive. All confiscated items, will be returned at the end of the week.
- No weapons allowed on camp ground, under any circumstance. Real or Fake.
- No fireworks
- Submission of registration, is considered as an agreement to follow and uphold all SMC rules. If these rules are broken, the director reserves the right to dismiss any counselor or camper from the session for the year.